Invitation


Invitation is the invitation given by one person to attend an important event, such as birthdays, anniversary, birth of children school graduation, separation, and the anniversary of the company agency.

How to invite someone :
- I would like you to…
- We would be pleased if you could…
- Would you please attend my party tonight?
- Would you like to…?

Example :

Would you mind to my birthday party?

And to accept that invitation you can say like this :
How to accept an invitation :
- O.K
- I would love to
- I will come
- Thank you. Yes I would like to…
- Yes, I would. Thanks
- That would be very nice. Thank you.
- All right!

But if you want to refuse/decline the invitation, you can say like this.
How to refuse/decline an invitation :
- I would love to, but…
- Yhat’s very kind of you, but…
- Sorry, that wouldn’t be possible. Thanks anyway.
- I’m afraid. I can’t.
- I can’t for now because I’m busy.

This is example for birthday party :

Princess Baby is turing for
You’re invited to a princess and pirate party
Date : August 8, 2009
Time : 2 p.m to 4 p.m
Place : Our home in Mackay


0 Responses So Far: