Appointment


Appointment is a kind of expression which is used to conduct appointment.

Appointment is to tell us or someone that you will definitely do something.

Making an appointment :
 Will you go out with me tonight?
 I want to make an appointment to see…
 What if we go shopping this afternoon?
 Can I come and see you?

Accepting an appointment :
 all right, see you there
 no, problem, I’m free on ..(Saturday)
 I’ll wait for you
 It’s a deal

Example :

Dea : Hey Lia will you go out with me tonight?
Lia : Sure, see you there..

Declining an appointment :
 I’m sorry. I can’t. what about.. (Sunday at 05.00 p.m)
 I’d love to, but I can’t
 I’m sorry, I have another appointment
 I really want to, but I can’t



Example :

Via : Will you come to my house tomorrow ?
Lia : Oh, I’m sorry Via. I have another appointment..hehe

Canceling an appointment :
 I’m sorry, I’m very busy
 I’m terrible sorry I have to put off my appointment
 I’m afraid/have to postpone my appointment with .. (jacob) tomorrow morning

Example :

Kida : Mira I’m so sorry. I can’t meet you today. Can we meet another day?hehe
Mira : Oh my good. Ok, I understand.


0 Responses So Far: